CEIP- Gaither Junior Fellows Program
Campus Deadline: TBD (late November – early December 2017)
The Junior Fellows Program is a prestigious one year professional research fellowship for graduating seniors and recent graduates regardless of their undergraduate academic discipline at one of the world’s leading think tanks dedicated to advancing cooperation between nations and promoting active international engagement by the US. The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (CEIP) conducts programs of research, discussion, publication, and education.
Junior Fellows provide research assistance to senior scholar working on CEIP projects. Junior Fellows have the opportunity to conduct research for books/articles, participate in meetings with high level officials, contribute to congressional testimony and organize briefings attended by scholars, activists, journalists, and government officials, among others.
Junior Fellows reside in Washington, DC and receive a monthly salary and generous benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance as well as vacation leave.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- No citizenship requirements
- Seniors and recent graduates (those who have graduated within the past academic year) who are not or have not taken any graduate coursework
- Outstanding critical thinking, communication and organizational skills
- Language and discipline expertise/knowledge as necessary
- Essays (samples from CEIP)
- New Essay Samples from CEIP
Application Instructions and Useful links:
- CEIP-Junior Fellows Program Overview Flyer (PDF)
- CEIP-Junior Fellows Program Campus Application Instructions (PDF)
- LC 2016-17 CEIP-JFP Application Form (new essay topics will be forthcoming in October 2017)
- CEIP- Junior Fellows Program FAQs (PDF)
- Official CEIP – Junior Fellows Program web site
- CEIP’s catalog of publications written by senior fellows and associates
Scholarships and Fellowships Calendar of Events
- No events are scheduled.
105 Scott Hall
714 Sullivan Road
Easton, PA 18042
(610) 330-5711 (FAX)
9 a.m.-5 p.m. during the academic year