- Some scholarships will request a telephone or in-person interview
- The formality and length of the interview will be dictated by the scholarship foundation
- Interviews explore “the limits” of your knowledge as well as your communication and critical thinking skills
- Relax and enjoy the interview!
To prepare for the interview:
- Engage in mock interviews
- Read about others’ interviewing experience and talk to others who have been through similar interviews
- Review your application and know the material well
- Prepare a list of points you want to make
- Develop a list of possible questions and practice your answers out loud
- Be prepared to answer questions concerning current events or questions drawn from general areas/themes within your field of study
- Prepare to answer questions regarding your extracurricular interests, books you’ve read, etc.
- Think before you speak; ask for needed clarification, and don’t second guess what you think your interviewers want to hear
Scholarships and Fellowships Calendar of Events
- No events are scheduled.
105 Scott Hall
714 Sullivan Road
Easton, PA 18042
(610) 330-5711 (FAX)
9 a.m.-5 p.m. during the academic year