(1) Complete the Nomination & Permission Waiver Form
(2) Personal Essay: 1 page or less, double-spaced) on why you would like to become a Junior Fellow. The personal essay should add to what is apparent in the resume/CV. It must be well
(3) Resume/CV: 1 – 2 pages (preferred), include details of research and relevant work experience
(4) Recommenders: Provide us with the names of 2 recommenders who have agreed to write you strong, highly supportive letters of recommendation. Please note: recommendation letters will be due no later than 27 December
(4a) Please share the following information with your recommenders:
(5) Select just one essay topic from the Gaither Junior Fellows Program Topic Essay List. This essay is restricted to 3 pages, double-spaced. Please read over the topics/essays carefully including the program area’s statement on preferred or required background/skills.