Campus Application Deadline: 2nd Monday of January
- Review Future Global Leaders website for eligibility & requirements
- Review the online application form. Do not submit any materials at this point, instead save your work as a WORD document, which you will later submit for feedback to Dean Morris, as per the Campus Application Instructions below
- When your fall semester grades have been published, order an official transcript from the Registrar’s Office. You will need to upload a PDF of this transcript to the application
- Identify a recommender, explain to him/her why you are interested in the program and ask if her/she would write a strong letter on your behalf if contacted.
- Sample Application Draft including all short answers and essays
- Nomination & Permission Waiver Form
- Name and email address of recommender
After you submit your materials, set up an appointment with Dean Morris to review your application materials. You should anticipate meeting with Dean Morris at least once before official submission.
Once you and Dean Morris are satisfied with your application, you will need to officially submit your application to the Future Leaders Foundation. Ideally you should submit at least a day before the official application deadline.
Sample Honor Pledge
Future Global Leaders Overview